pages

Wednesday, December 08, 2010

The producers of the upcoming film Atlas Shrugged, announce release date 2011.


Based on Ayn Rand's epic 1957 novel, ATLAS SHRUGGED
PART ONE plots the collapse of American society after
“men of the mind” (thinkers, industrialists, scientists, artists
and other innovators) go “on strike” and vanish, refusing to
contribute to a collectivist world.

ArsAnima's Comment on Breitbart.com:

Wow, I hope the movie's accurate. I hope it exposes Rand
for the evil, disgusting, anti-human she was. Rand was a
selfish, horrible, incurious creature. Calling her a woman is
an insult to women everywhere. I hope this movie puts her
in her rightful place in the ash-heap of history.

Oh, and before anybody tells me she's conservative and
was right about everything, first of all she never identified
herself as a conservative (WFB was absolutely right to lump
her in with the Birchers). And secondly, she was an abortion-
loving, cheating, atheist cult leader. I find myself needing to
vomit just typing this post about her.

No comments: