pages

Saturday, January 22, 2011

I'm looking for blog enthusiasts and humor writers like myself to partner with

I'm looking for a blog enthusiast like myself to partner with on my blog.

This is a non-paying position in the beginning until we jointly attract enough traffic to the blog to attract advertisers.

My blog is a left leaning blog covering politics, popular culture, and humor. If you're right-wing you can post too. I don't discriminate. I also encourage minorities, blacks, and women to participate.

Looking for a person to assist me in posting content in the form of text, photos, and video.

You need to be able to produce several posts each day at least five days per week.

You also need to have a blogger account because this allows you to post directly to my blog.

No comments: