pages

Tuesday, September 06, 2011

The TSA Agent Who Visited My Vagina by Amy Alkon

Nearing the end of this violation, I sobbed even louder as the woman, FOUR TIMES, stuck the side of her gloved hand INTO my vagina, through my pants. Between my labia. She really got up there. Four times. Back right and left, and front right and left. In my vagina. Between my labia. I was shocked -- utterly unprepared for how she got the side of her hand up there. It was government-sanctioned sexual assault.

Upon leaving, still sobbing, I yelled to the woman, "YOU RAPED ME." And I took her name to see if I could file sexual assault charges on my return. This woman, and all of those who support this system deserve no less than this sort of unpleasant experience, and from all of us.

In our next edition Amy describes how her vagina was taken advantage of in a Piggly Wiggly In Macon Georgia.

Amy Alkon's/Vagina

No comments: