pages

Tuesday, October 04, 2011

What is a Conservative?

My Pic On plentyoffish.com


Easy – conservatives tend to be polite, reasonable people with a genuine interest in honest debate and a quaint, quaint I say, belief in the efficacy of things like “facts” and “evidence” except when it comes to:

Climate Change
Where Obama was born
Reigning in Spending
Overt Racism
Obesity
Voter Intimidation
Workers rights
Income inequality
Populism
Alternative fuels
Protecting the middle class
Lifting up the masses
Latinos
Muslims
Blacks
DADT
Guns Rights
Protecting Forrests, Rivers, Oceans, and Wildlife
Christian Beliefs and Tenets
A Woman's right to choose

I have a feeling I could go on and on but then they have to come and put me away somewhere quite - with little light, and lots of tranquilizers, and chains about my ankles.

Remind me again about what they believe in.

No comments: