pages

Sunday, May 13, 2012

Sarah Palin Latest Victim of TSA Scanners! Or, How To 'Stand Your Ground' at O'Hare Airport!


The List of Celebrites Who Say They Were Raped By TSA Employees Continues to Grow -


 “…but I tell you the last time I flew to Afghanistan I got manually raped by a guy who said – "the scanner wasn’t working" and performed a full cavity search of my anus.  And that's when he found my pet Gerbil”

Geraldo

"They pulled me out of line and led me into a darkened room when Gov. Jan Brewer enters the room wearing a cucumber strapped to her...."

Sen. Rand Paul of Kenfucky

“They tied my hands and arms down and gave me more medication. Offensive Touching, Gripping, Rubbing Of Genitals and perhaps even Anal Sex!  When I woke up I found myself in bed with Gov. Scott Walker."

Gov. Jesse Ventura

Nearing the end of this violation, I sobbed even louder as the woman, FOUR TIMES, stuck the side of her gloved hand INTO my vagina, through my pants. Between my labia. She really got up there. Four times. Back right and left, and front right and left. In my vagina. Between my labia. I was shocked -- utterly unprepared for how she got the side of her hand up there. It was government-sanctioned sexual assault.

Upon leaving, still sobbing, I yelled to the woman, "YOU RAPED ME." And I took her name to see if I could file sexual assault charges on my return. This woman, and all of those who support this system deserve no less than this sort of unpleasant experience, and from all of us.

Amy Alkon, Writer

In our next edition Amy describes how her vagina was taken advantage of in a Piggly Wiggly by a Bag Boy in Macon Georgia.


And who can forget 'don't touch my junk' John Tyner who is credited with beginning this whole pschosis!





No comments: