pages

Friday, January 07, 2011

Bill O'Reilly Proves God's Existance!

The face of today's most insightful human being























In a heated debate recently with the president of  the group, American Atheists, Bill O'Reilly blew his competitors denial of god out of the water with this incredibly insightful and sage-like wisdom.

"I'll tell you why [religion  is] not a scam. In my opinion - alright? Tide goes in, tide goes out. Never a miscommunication.You can't explain that. You can't explain why the tide goes in."


Well, consider this mind blown. To think for my years of disbelief I had overlooked this one simple fact. All this time I thought the gravity of the moon held sway over the tides. Boy, do I got egg on my face. Thank you, Mr.O'reilly, for showing me the error of my ways.

No comments: